- i - What information we may collect about you.
- ii - How we will use the information we collect about you.
- iii - When we may use your details to contact you.
- iv - Whether we disclose your details to anyone else.
- v - Your choices regarding the personal information you provide to us.
- i - To provide our services and / or content and to deal with your requests and enquiries.
- iii - To contact you in relation to content you may have submitted to us.
- iv - To provide you with information about our services and / or content.
- v - To use IP addresses to identify the location of users, to block disruptive use and to establish the country your are accessing the services from.
- vi - To analyse and improve our services.
- vii - To provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience. We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
- Where we propose to use your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for the use of your personal information for purposes other than those listed above.
- i - In relation to any service or content you have signed up for in order to ensure that - we can deliver the services to you.
- ii - In relation to any comment or complaint you make about our products or services.
- iii - In relation to any content you have submitted to us.
- v - For marketing purposes where you have agreed to or requested this.
2.0 WHO WE ARE
We are BRADLEY.TV LTD trading as AERIALCLIPS and AERIALCLIPS.COM. We are part of the videocentric media group BRADLEY INC. We own and operate the website http://www.aerialclips.com When we refer to “we”, “our” or “the group” we are referring specifically to BRADLEY.TV LTD or generically to BRADLEY INC.
3.0 WHAT INFORMATION AERIALCLIPS COLLECTS ABOUT YOU
If you register for any services on our website, we may receive personal information about you. This may consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number. By submitting your details, you enable us to provide you with the services you choose.
4.0 HOW AERIALCLIPS WILL USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
5.0 WHEN WILL AERIALCLIPS CONTACT ME?
5.1 We may contact you:
6.0 WILL AERIALCLIPS CONTACT ME FOR MARKETING PURPOSES?
6.1 We will only use your information for marketing purposes, or to promote new services where you have agreed to this.
7.0 WILL AERIALCLIPS SHARE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH ANYONE ELSE?
7.1 We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required by law (for example by the police if they have a valid court order). Generally, we will only use your information within BRADLEY INC. However, sometimes we use third parties to process your information on our behalf. We require those third parties to comply strictly with our instructions and the we require that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes, unless you have explicitly consented to the use of your personal information in this way.
8.0 OBSCENCE, DEFAMATORY, INFRINGING, OR ILLEGAL CONTENT
8.1 If you submit obscene, defamatory, infringing, or illegal content to the website or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on the website, we may use your personal information to stop such behaviour and inform relevant third parties such as the police.
9.0 HOW LONG WILL YOU KEEP MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
9.1 We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for us to provide you with our services, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us. For example, if you provide us with film clips under a AERIALCLIPS representation and distribution agreement, we will only keep your personal information for as long as that agreement is in effect.
10.0 CAN I FIND OUT WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION AERIALCLIPS HOLDS ABOUT ME?
11.1 What Is A Cookie?
Information supplied by cookies can help us to analyse the profile of our visitors and help us to provide you with a better user experience. For example, if on a previous visit you entered a user name we might find this out from your cookie and auto-populate your user name on your second and subsequent visits. We use this type of information to help improve the services we provide to you. All third parties are strictly required not to use any information for their own business or other purposes.
11.3 Third party cookies in embedded content on our pages.
Please note that during your visits to our websites you may notice some cookies that are not related to us. When you visit a page with content embedded from, for example, YouTube, you may be presented with cookies from these websites. We do not control the dissemination of these cookies. You should check the third party websites for more information about these.
If you wish to control what cookies are set on your device through the website then you can change your computer and browser settings to block certain cookies. Certain personalised features will not be able to be provided to you and therefore you may not be able to take full advantage of all of our website’s features.